Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Reroy speaks

  1. #31
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heya TAyLor.....long time no chat..... tongue

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waves at Outside*..my favorite person in the whole world *G

    I'm still around..sometimes, been taking alot of trips lately...I'm on early retirement...at 27 biggrin

    Hank..is well...AWOL...*shrugs* he took a "break" for a little, thought I'd put here cuz everyone keeps asking. He'll be back in Oct or Nov...*sigh* I miss his cute ass bunches!

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    [This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited August 12, 2001).]

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TAYLOR!!!!!....your the best..i luv ya and am always here for you..like you didnt know that..*L...AND..I MISS YOUR ASS..hurry up and get back here..i have lots to tell you..*nods*..we need to do dinner again soon..k..*hugs ya*

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweetpea....all i can say is i luv ya!friends have got to stick by each other no matter if its wrong or right..and we both have been there havnt we..*S

    Tango says Hey baybeee to Kirby!..*LOL*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •